This Emirati Kandura Style is a traditional wear of the people of UAE. It looks very simple yet its fine art and detailed craftsmanship really make it standout. It’s simple, elegant and truly majestic. Read details below.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS CLEARANCE STOCK. SO ITS AVAILABLE IN MIX FABRICS. IF YOU ORDER TWO OR MORE ITEMS, THEY WILL BE SLIGHT DIFFERENCE IN THE COLOUR SHADE AND FEEL OF FABRIC. THEY ARE ALL WHITE BUT IN VARYING SHADES, MAY COME WITH OR WITHOUT TASSEL. SIZES ARE AS PER OUR SIZE CHART WITH A TOLERANCE MARGIN OF +/- 0.25 to 1 Inch (¾ to 2 ½CM).
The one garment made fully from thread. Fabric is made from thread, then the buttons are hand-made form single strands of thread and so are the button loops. The long Tassel – called tarboosh – is also hand made by very skillful craftsmen using their hand, feet and 12 cones of thread all at once. It’s a beauty and inherited tradition. It’s simple, elegant and truly majestic.
- Round Neck Collar with 7-line stitches
- Tassel (i.e. tarboosh) hanging from Neck up to belly
- Removable / detachable tassel (i.e. remove it if and when you want)
- Simple Placket with 5 handmade buttons
- thread-made Button with loop closings
- V Line Stich on the Back Side.
- Open Simple Cuffs with same pattern stitch
- Double Side Pockets
Fabric & Care
- Made With 100% Spun Polyester Fabrics.
- Fabrics are of Medium thickness, Weight 170 g/m2
- Warm Machine Wash with Light colors
- Tumble Dry Medium, Warm Iron, Use Non-Chlorine bleach.