The emirati kandura is one garment made fully from thread. Fabric is made from thread, then the buttons are hand-made from single strands of thread and so are the button loops. The long Tassel – called tarboosh – is also hand made by very skillful craftsmen using their hand, feet and 12 cones of thread all at once. It’s a beauty and inherited tradition. It’s simple, elegant and truly majestic.
- Round Neck Collar with 7-line stitches
- Tassel (i.e. tarboosh) hanging from Neck up to belly
- Removable / detachable tassel (i.e. remove it if and when you want)
- Simple Placket with 5 handmade buttons
- thread-made Button with loop closings
- V Line Stitch on the Back Side.
- Open Simple Cuffs with same pattern stitch
- Double Side Pockets
Fabric & Care
- Made With 100% Spun Polyester Fabrics.
- Fabrics are of Medium thickness, Weight 170 g/m2
- Warm Machine Wash with Light colors
- Tumble Dry Medium, Warm Iron, Use Non-Chlorine bleach.
Emirati kandoras are manufactured using both centuries-old traditional know-how of the Khaleeji style and the most sophisticated modern technologies. With over 10 different kandura styles and 100+ colors, you can customise any thobe from our collection. Connect with us on social media / whatsapp to customise your jubba.