This thobe / kandora speaks for itself. Your basic Emirati Kandura with a very subtle, linear embroidery along the V Chest Area and sleeves. The art of the jubba is in the details, you have to really see up close to appreciate the beauty in this design.
- Round Neck Collar with 7 line stitches
- Tassel (i.e. tarboosh) hanging from Neck up to belly
- Removable / detachable tassel (i.e. remove it if and when you want)
- Simple Placket with 5 buttons
- thread-made Button with loop closings
- Same Pattern Stitch on shoulder line
- Open Simple Cuffs with same pattern stitch
- Double Side Pockets
Fabric & Care
- Made with White / off White Fabric
- Fabric Composition 100% Spun-Polyester
- Fabric is of Medium thickness, Weight 167.5 g/m2
- Warm Machine Wash with similar colors
- Tumble Dry Medium, Warm Iron, use non-chlorine bleach.
Emirati kandora ‘s are manufactured using both centuries-old traditional know-how of the Khaleeji style and the most sophisticated modern technologies.
Select from our range of Saudi, Emirati, Omani and Palestinian thobes and stand out in every event. With over 10 different kandura styles and 100+ colors, you can customise any thobe from our collection. Connect with us on social media / whatsapp to customise your jubba.