This kandora speaks for itself. Your basic Emirati Kandura with a very subtle, linear embroidery along the V Chest Area and sleeves. The art of the design is in the details, you have to really see up close to appreciate the beauty in this design.
- Round Neck Collar with 7 line stitches
- Tassel (i.e. tarboosh) hanging from Neck up to belly
- Removable / detachable tassel (i.e. remove it if and when you want)
- Simple Placket with 5 buttons
- thread-made Button with loop closings
- Same Pattern Stitch on shoulder line
- Open Simple Cuffs with same pattern stitch
- Double Side Pockets
Fabric & Care
- Made with Purple Plum Fabric
- Fabric Composition 100% Spun-Polyester
- Fabric is of Medium thickness, Weight 167.5 g/m2
- Warm Machine Wash with similar colors
- Tumble Dry Medium, Warm Iron, use non-chlorine bleach.
Click Here for detailed care instructions
Emirati kandoras are manufactured using both centuries-old traditional know-how of the Khaleeji style and the most sophisticated modern technologies. With over 10 different kandura styles and 100+ colors, you can customise any thobe from our collection. Connect with us on social media / whatsapp to customise your jubba.