Emirati Kandura – Black
This Emirati Kandura is a traditional wear of UAE people. It looks very simple yet its fine art and detailed craftsmanship really make it standout
Can’t find your size. You can get this qames Custom Tailored to your body measurements, best fitting shirt or simply alter any of our standard size for the perfect fit with 30% additional cost. Click below to begin.Get This Qamees Custom Tailored
The Men’s Emirati Kandura is one garment made fully from thread. Fabric is made from thread, then the buttons are hand-made from single strands of thread and so are the button loops. The long Tassel on the emirati kandura – called tarboosh – is also hand made by very skillful craftsmen using their hand, feet and 12 cones of thread all at once. It’s a beauty and inherited tradition. The men’s emirati kandura is simple, elegant and truly majestic.
Emirati Kandura Specifications
- Round Neck Collar with 7-line stitches
- Tassel (i.e. tarboosh) hanging from Neck up to belly
- Removable / detachable tassel (i.e. remove it if and when you want)
- Simple Placket with 5 handmade buttons
- thread-made Button with loop closings
- V Line Stitch on the Back Side.
- Open Simple Cuffs with same pattern stitch
- Double Side Pockets
Fabric & Care
- Made With 100% Spun Polyester Fabrics.
- Fabrics are of Medium thickness, Weight 170 g/m2
- Warm Machine Wash with like colors
- Tumble Dry Medium, Warm Iron, Use Non-Chlorine bleach.
The Men’s Emirati kandura ‘s are manufactured using both centuries-old traditional know-how of the Khaleeji style and the most sophisticated modern technologies. With over 10 different kandura styles and 100+ colors, you can customise any thobe from our collection. Connect with us on social media / whatsapp to customise your jubba.